Privacy and cookie statement
We respect the privacy of visitors of www.hypeberk.com and ensure that personal information you provide is treated confidentially. Processing of the personal data takes place in a manner that is in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act. With the following statement we want to make clear how we are committed to the security and reliability of our website, and clarify how we use the personal data of our customers.
1. Personal data Personal data are the data that you can make available to us when you visit hypeberk.com. On some sections we can ask for address, e mail address and telephone numbers. In addition, when visiting www.hypeberk.com, other data are also automatically available, such as your IP address, information about the internet site from which you have opened our website or about the internet browser you use (technical information).
2. Use of personal data We will only collect, process and use the personal data you have made available to us by visiting hypeberk.com for purposes within the framework of the applicable data protection laws. Your personal details will be stored and used by us to make the visit to www.hypeberk.com as pleasant as possible. For services such as newsletters or contact forms, we need information such as name, address or e mail address. This is different on a case by case basis. Technical information required for the presentation of www.hypeberk.com on your computer is stored anonymously by us and used for statistical analyzes and to make our website as attractive as possible. Moreover, we use this information anonymously, so not related to your person, so that we can continually improve.
4.2. Statistics To determine which parts of hypeberk.com are most interesting to our visitors, we continuously measure how many visitors come to our website and what is viewed the most. For this we use Chartbeat and Alexa. We do not trace the recorded information to persons and are only used by us for statistical insight. The recorded information is used for: tracking the number of visitors on our web pages. tracking the amount of time each visitor spends on our web pages. determining the order in which a visitor visits the various pages of our website. assessing which parts of our site need adjustment. optimizing the website.
4.3. Cookies from third parties For the cookies that third parties place for social media applications and Ads on hypeberk.com, we refer to the statements that these parties provide on their own websites. These statements can change regularly. hypeberk has no influence on this. The names of the parties behind these cookies can be found below. One way to control opt in or opt out of 3rd party networks is via optout.networkadvertising.org . Aarki Adacado Adara Media AdClear ADEX Adform Adikteev AdLedge Adloox Adludio AdMaxim Admedo Admetrics Adobe Advertising Cloud AdRoll, Inc. AdTriba advanced STORE GmbH Adventori advolution.control affilinet Akamai Amazon Amobee Analights AppLovin Corp. AppNexus Arrivalist AudienceProject Aunica Avocet Batch Media BDSK Handels GmbH & Co. KG Beeswax Betgenius Bidswitch Blismedia Bombora Booking.com C3 Metrics Cablato Celtra Centro Cint Clinch Cloud Technologies Cloudflare Commanders Act comScore Conversant/CJ Affiliate Crimtan Criteo CUBED DataXu Delta Projects Demandbase DENTSU Dentsu Aegis Network Digiseg DMA Institute DoubleVerify Dstillery DTS EASYmedia eBay ebuilders Effinity emetriq Ensighten Essens ESV Evidon Exactag Exponential Facebook Flashtalking Fractional Media FUSIO BY S4M Gemius GfK GP One gskinner Haensel AMS Havas Media France – DBi hurra.com IBM Ignition One Impact Index Exchange Infectious Media Innovid Integral Ad Science intelliAd Interpublic Group Jivox Kantar Kochava LifeStreet Liftoff LiveRamp Localsensor LoopMe Lotame Macromill group MainADV Manage.com Marketing Science Consulting Group, Inc. MBR Targeting Gmbh MediaMath Meetrics MindTake Research Mobitrans Mobpro Moloco Ads MSI-ACI Nano Interactive Navegg Neodata Group NEORY GmbH Netflix Netquest Neuralone Neustar Nielsen Nordic Factory Solutions AB numberly Oath Objective Partners Omnicom Media Group On Device Research OneTag OpenX Technologies Optomaton Oracle Data Cloud OTTO Outbrain PERMODO Pixalate Platform161 PMG Protected Media Publicis Groupe PubGalaxy PubMatic PulsePoint Quantcast Rackspace Rakuten Marketing Refined Labs Relay42 Remerge Resonate RevJet RhythmOne LLC RN SSI Group Roq.ad RTB House Rubicon Project Salesforce DMP Scenestealer Scoota Seenthis Semasio GmbH SFR Sift Media Simpli.fi Sizmek Smaato Smadex Smart Smartology Sociomantic Sojern Sovrn Spotad SpotX TabMo Taboola TACTIC™ Real-Time Marketing Teads.TV TEEMO The Trade Desk Tradedoubler travel audience – An Amadeus Company TreSensa TripleLift True Ultimate Standards Everywhere Inc. TruEffect Turbobytes UDG usemax (Emego GmbH) Videology Vimeo Virtual Minds Vodafone GmbH Waystack Weborama White Ops Widespace WPP Yieldr ZMS Facebook Twitter
4.4. Unforeseen cookies Because of the way our website works, it is possible that we do not have insight in all the cases that cookies are posted on hypeberk.com. This can occur, for example, in the event that so called embedded elements (texts, images, films and / or documents stored with another party) are used.
5. Access and change your data You have legal rights to information about the personal data stored with us and the correction, deletion and blocking of this personal data. You can block the use of your data for advertising purposes at any time and withdraw your consent for future use of your data. You can start the blocking via the cookie setting.
6. Links on internet pages of other companies Our website contains links to internet sites of other companies. We are not responsible for the data protection measures of other internet sites. Information about the data protection of these companies can be found on these websites.
7. Questions about data protection If you have any questions about the data protection or if you wish to make use of rights or claims regarding your personal data, please contact : email@example.com 8. Disclaimer This statement will change from time to time, for example because our website or the legislation is being modified. We may change the content of this statement at any time without prior notice. This statement was last modified on 25-05-2018.